|Call for Volunteers: Electronic Conspicuity User Study
The UK Civil Aviation Authority, in partnership with Baringa and QinetiQ, is hosting virtual workshops in February to discuss Electronic Conspicuity (EC) device use. The sessions will look at how EC is used to detect airborne threats and how decisions are made to avoid airborne collisions.
We are looking for volunteers who are operationally qualified users from the following categories:
- Specific and Certified Category RPAS Operators
- Air Traffic Service Controllers
- Commercial fixed and rotary wing flight crews
- GA fixed and rotary wing flight crews
- GA crews not routinely in receipt of air traffic services during flight, e.g., gliding, paragliding, hang gliding, ballooning
Participants cannot not have any connection to an EC manufacturer.
If you are interested in attending a workshop please email your name, contact details and which of the categories you fall under to: